Armattan Quads Terms of Service
1. You must be 18 years of age to make a purchase.
2. Only payments from verified paypal accounts will be accepted. If you send payment with a non-verified paypal account, your purchase will be refunded.
3- Orders are only shipped to addresses that are linked to your paypal account or credit card. If you wish to have your order shipped to a different address, you have to write proper annotations in the paypal payment form to specify “Please ship to: (insert address)”
4. If you wish to make a claim for a defective product, you have to do so within 48 hours of receiving your order. Orders require signature on arrival. Armattan reserves the right to refuse any kind of refund or parts replacement if you do not place a complaint within 48 hours. Armattan cannot accept claims under the pretence that you were busy and did not have time to test the product until weeks after the product was delivered to you. If you do not have time to test the product upon arrival, claims for defective products will not be accepted. Please consider this and do not place an order if these terms are unacceptable to you.
5. If you need to make a claim for a defective product, please send images or videos to show clearly what the problem is. If the evidence you send is inconclusive, Armattan reserves the right to ask for specific images or videos before processing your claim.
6. As per PayPal’s terms of services, Armattan reserves the right to request that you return the product for inspection. If Armattan chooses to exercise this right, replacement parts will not be sent and refunds will not be issued until the defective product has been received for proper inspection. Upon receiving the defective product, I will contact you within 48 hours with a proposed resolution.
7. Armattan accepts no responsibilities or liabilities resulting from the use of any Armattan product.
8. Armattan accepts no responsibilities related to delays in postal services.
9. If you receive a parcel that is visibly damaged, open, or showing that it may have been opened, you are expected to open the package in front of the postal delivery person to verify the content. By signing for a damaged box without inspecting the content, Armattan may not be able to get compensation from the Postal Services responsible for the damage, and as such, Armattan will not compensate you. If in doubt, open the box and check it before you sign for having received it. Make the postman wait 2 minutes while you verify the content and explain to the postman that because the box is damaged, you need to check before you sign for it. If damaged or missing items, simply do not sign for the parcel and contact us right away with a full report of what was damaged or missing.
10. Our lifetime warrantied frames are only warrantied if they are assembled as they were designed to be assembled. Armattan quads reserves the right to determine what is the best way to assemble the frames in order to have a valid warranty. Also note that for frames using metal parts, you may be asked to straighten parts that are slightly bent. Our warranty promises to keep your frame flying as designed and your electronics protected as designed, but we make no promises to keep your frame looking brand new after you crash it. That’s not what our warranty is designed for. Armattan reserves the right to void the warranty if it is determined that parts are damaged intentionally in order to facilitate warranty claims.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Armattanquads.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Armattanquads.com’s web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Armattanquads.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Armattanquads.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Armattanquads.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Armattanquads.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Armattanquads.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials or products on Armattanquads.com’s Internet site, even if Armattanquads.com or a Armattanquads.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Armattanquads.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Armattanquads.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Armattanquads.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Armattanquads.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Additionally Armattan Quads reserves the right to cancel support, warranty as well as any and all communications with customers who we deem are not worth our efforts. This includes rude customers, customers who conduct themselves in a way that is against the law in their country and our country, as well as customers we simply do not want to deal with for various other reasons.
Armattanquads.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Armattanquads.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Armattanquads.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Taiwan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.