The Chameleon Titanium is the evolution of the all time favorite Chameleon released back in 2016. Better materials are used and many lessons learned with the Chameleon are revised in this new, state of the art design.
- Better carbon fiber we worked on recently for the Rooster
- Lighter, easier to build (bare frame weight is 123grams including the foam pads)
- Incredibly tough Ti front end
- Less bolts and no more M2 bolts. ALL M3
- Better VTX mounting solutions
- Better anchoring provisions for 3D printed parts
Can’t always please everyone, but no reason not to offer both unibody (Chameleon Ti) and modular (Rooster) versions of our latest Titanium flagship model/s. We have been listening and now you have both options.
Have fun and play safe!