- Armattan 180 Full Build Tutorial
- Armattan Build - Adding Electronics by nate25j
- Armattan CF 355 DIY Kit Items by nate25j
- Armattan CF 355 Frame Assembly by nate25j
- Armattan FPV Rev 2 TILT Complete Build Tutorial by bmays
- Armattan Hexacopter TILT Complete Build Tutorial by Rob2160
- Armattan Mini Hex Build Tutorial by bmays
- Armattan Multi-Purpose Plate
- Armattan Tricopter CF355 Complete Build Tutorial by bmays
- Armattan V-Tail CF355 Complete Build Tutorial by bmays
- Binding satellite RX to DSM2 Using Cleanflight
- Bobbins Installation Tip by awdspider
- Build Tutorials (KK2)
- Calibrating ESCs using Cleanflight
- CF 258 DIY Kit Build Tutorial by bmays (KK2)
- ESC Hook Up and Calibration by nate25j
- F1 POD Tutorial by UAVfutures
- F1- 5 Build Overview
- F1-4B DIY Kit Tutorial
- F1FC Flight Controller Videos
- Flashing Armattan ESCs with RapidFlash
- FPV REV2 Complete Upgrade Tutorial by rcflo
- How To Build A Race-Winning FPV Quadcopter (F1-4B)
- KK2.1 Settings
- KK2.1.5 Programming Tips
- Mullet Acro 32 FC Setup by nate25j
- Mullet/Naze FC Tutorials
- Replacing a Motor Shaft
- Sodering Motors to the ESCs
- Soldering Motors to Nano ESCs
- Soldering XT 60 to Integrated Distro Board
- TILT- R DIY Kit Tutorial by Armattan Tech, bmays.
- V3 Cam Braces
- VTail Configuration Simplified for Naze
- Armattan FPV Frame Assembly Guide PDF Download
*You may click on the following links or follow the drop-down menu on the Tutorials tab.
**Please note that many of the tutorials on this site talk about Baseflight, but now Armattan uses Cleanflight. This is very important. If you try to connect your model to Baseflight, you are likely to corrupt the firmware and have to re-flash the board and start from sctratch.
Note that the instructions in the tutorials for Baseflight generally apply to Cleanflight. For things like PID tuning, setting rates, installing your receiver or setting up your radio, the instuctions in the tutorial for Baseflight are also releveant to Cleanflight.
Cleanflight is very much the same, but with added features. However, it is not cross-compatible with Baseflight. So please use Cleanflight only with any model shipped after September 1, 2015.
To find out more about what programming is used on your model, send us an email.