World-Wide Flat Rate Shipping. Only 5$ per order!
1. Armattan has no restrictions when it comes to shipping. We ship everywhere world-wide. As long as you have a shipping address linked to your payment, we will ship. We do not ship to addresses that are not linked to your PayPal or credit card. So make sure you have the correct address tied with your payment. We will not accept requests to ship to alternate shipping addresses.
2. Only 5$ Shipping on Any and All Orders. Whether you order one small set of propellers or five complete builds, the cost of shipping is 5$ per order.
3. If you decide to place a second order to add to your first order, the 5$ duplicate shipping fee will not be refunded. This is because we take shipping quickly very seriously. Orders are often packed and labeled within one hour after they are received. Adding to your order often means wasting shipping labels and packaging material. As such, shipping fees are not refundable and multiple orders are subject to multiple shipping charges.
4. You will be notified when your order is shipped. If you order parts or DIY kits, shipping usually takes place on the same day or the following day (not including weekends). If you place an order for a custom built model, you will be contacted and informed of the necessary turn around time to get your order ready.
5. If you order a custom built model, I will make a video for you to tell you about it and to show you a brief flight demo. You will receive this video the day before or on the day your model is shipped.
6. The tracking system for the 5$ shipping worldwide does not always work very well. It may take a while before the tracking status is updated. Sometimes, it is not updated until after the items are received. But the shipping method itself is highly reliable. The tracking number may or may not be traceable through your own country's postal service. Or you can try 17track.net. For international orders, shipping time usually varies between 7 and 14 business days. This is not always the case, however. Delays do occur, often due to national holidays. If you do not have your order within 20 business days, you may contact us.
***If you are not comfortable with such terms, maybe consider not placing an order and using other hobby stores that have better, albeit more expensive shipping methods. Look up our reseller's page, too, as you may be able to order what you need from your own country. :) And read about us, too!!! We have a very good reputation and we're very serious about shipping quick and offering the most personalized service in the industry.
***Also note that orders require signature upon delivery so someone will need to be home when your order is delivered.
*** Important note for Canadian customers
Recently, Canada Post made changes to how they handle mail that hails from some international shipping ports. Parcels go through Vancouver and are then handled by Canada Post from there. We are experiencing a high volume of complaints for shipping delays on orders shipped to Canada. If you are on the west coast, delays may not be so severe. If you are anywhere east of British Columbia, expect delays.
You could consider visiting our Canadian Re-seller, Sods with Quads, for faster shipping times.