- 36x36 mm
- 5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)
- 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6050)
- 3-axis magnetometer (HMC5883L)
- Pressure sensor (MS5611)
- Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types -
- Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
- Up to 8 ch RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum Satellite receiver.
- Built in FrSky telemetry inverter (shared w/main port)
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB).
- 16Mbit onboard SPI flash
- Onboard MicroUSB for setup and configuration
- LEDs so bright, they will blind you
- MultiWii-based configuration software for easy setup
Important Note: This is not the original Naze32 flight controller. It is a cloned version. For the original board, visit www.abusemark.com
Also Note: If you plan to use this flight controller on the Armattan FPV frame, you need to select "Straight Headers."
***If you choose to solder the headers by yourself, Armattan does not offer support if your board ends up defective.