- 36x36 mm
- 5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)
- 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6050)
- 3-axis magnetometer (HMC5883L)
- Pressure sensor (MS5611)
- Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types -
- Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
- Up to 8 ch RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum Satellite receiver.
- Built in FrSky telemetry inverter (shared w/main port)
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB).
- 16Mbit onboard SPI flash
- Onboard MicroUSB for setup and configuration
- LEDs so bright, they will blind you
- MultiWii-based configuration software for easy setup
Important Note: This is not the original Naze32 flight controller. It is a cloned version. For the original board, visit www.abusemark.com
Also Note: If you plan to use this flight controller on the Armattan FPV frame, you need to select "Straight Headers."
***If you choose to solder the headers by yourself, Armattan does not offer support if your board ends up defective.
Electronics are not warrantied beyond being dead on arrival.
If for whatever reason you have no time to check the electronics within 7 days of receiving them, then no warranty or replacement will be granted.
So please only order this if you have time to check for proper functioning within 7 days of arrival.
Claims for defective parts emailed to us after this 7 days period is up will be denied.