*Important note before purchase:
The FrSky Taranis Q X7 is currently only available in conjunction with a ready to ship or or custom built model along with a FrSky receiver option.
Each radio is programmed bound and tested along with the purchased model to ensure a fully functioning setup. A SD card is added along with voice alerts in English. Telemetry is also hooked up and programmed. This basically makes your model plug and play! :)
*Note that all builds that ship with a radio are shipped speed post. This is an additional 20$ shipping fee applicable worldwide. But it is much faster than our usual 5$ flat rate shipping method.
- Quad Ball Bearing Gimbals
- Receiver Match
- Audio Speech Outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Real-time Flight Data Logging
- Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Alerts
- Super Low Latency
- Vibration Alerts
- Model files are compatible with TARANIS X9D/X9D Plus/X9E.
- Open source firmware OpenTx installed.
|Operating Voltage Range||6~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)|
|Operating Current||210mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)|
|Number of Channels||up to 16 channels|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10~45℃|
|Backlight LCD Screen||128*64 outdoor readable LCD|
|Model Memories||1GB Micro SD card (pre-installed)|